We can ship to any jobsite in the continental U.S.. Small orders, such as one or two pallets, ship via LTL carriers. Larger orders ship via flatbed semi.
In both cases, we ship via the most economical method that ensures the safe handling and arrival of your order. Getting your order to you in perfect condition is our highest priority when selecting a carrier.
All orders, once completed, are palleted, then wrapped and strapped to properly protect and secure your order. Then our Shipping Department will contact you to arrange delivery.
Information they'll need includes:
- Jobsite contact person and phone number - land line and cell, if available.
- Directions to the jobsite.
- The location on the site where the order will be delivered.
Each shipment includes:
- Two copies of setting drawings;
- Delivery Ticket and Load list;
- A copy of our Operations and Maintenance Manual.